We encourage you to stay informed and follow all necessary precautions to avoid getting sick. Stay prepared for COVID-19 by getting the latest information directly from reliable sources.
Phoenix Counseling Center has established an internal team to closely monitor the current situation with COVID-19. We encourage you to stay informed and follow all necessary precautions to avoid getting sick or to spread the virus. Check out the links below for steps you can take to stay healthy or, if you are sick, to ensure you don’t infect others.
Some steps you can take now to stay healthy include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick
- Stay home when you are ill
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touche
You can learn more about the virus and ways to protect yourself and others by visiting the CDC Page about COVID-19.
NC DHHS has and continues to develop resources to assist all North Carolinians. Visit www.ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus for reliable, up-to-date information.
Included on this page is helpful information for:
Wherever you are in Gaston, Lincoln or Cleveland counties, we’re ready to help. We have two Crisis & Recovery Centers, three outpatient facilities, a Mobile Crisis Team and a halfway house for women’s substance abuse.
At Phoenix, we believe cost should never be a barrier to getting the help you need. Our services are available on a sliding scale, which means you pay what you can afford. We also accept Medicaid and health insurance policy payments.