Primary Purpose of Position: Position will performance general maintenance for all PCC maintained facilities.
Role and Responsibilities
• Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment
• Perform preventive maintenance
• Handles basic repairs and maintenance
• Oversees contractors when professional repairs are necessary
• Diagnosis basic mechanical issues and corrects them
• Performs basic repairs on machines, equipment or structures as necessary
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all fleet vehicles
• Responsible for pick-up and drop-off of all PCC supplies
• Acts as agency courier: responsible for the pick-up and distribution of mail as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
High school diploma or GED.
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.