98% of our clients stated Phoenix Staff were sensitive to their cultural background
(race, religion, language, sexual orientation etc.)
Here’s some useful information for behavioral health professionals.
Phoenix has formed strong relationships with doctors, nurses, social workers and other behavioral health professionals in our service area. If you’re one of these dedicated professionals, here is information that will be useful as we work together for the benefit of those in crisis.
Phoenix Counseling Center: An Overview
Phoenix is committed to providing easy access to a comprehensive range of behavioral health services in the Gaston, Lincoln, and Cleveland county communities. We deliver a continuum of care that includes:
- Crisis stabilization
- Domestic violence/sexual assault/trauma services
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment for mental illness and addictions.
Our person-centered system of care is grounded in evidence-based practices emphasizing work with consumers and their families to optimize quality of life and successful functioning within the community. Our accessible network of Residential, Mobile Crisis Services, Partial Hospitalization, Comprehensive and Intensive Outpatient Addiction Counseling and Family Services forms the mainstay of our system. Along with these programs, we continuously develop services in response to the needs of our consumers and the community.
Intake Referral Forms
These referral forms will help start the services needed at Phoenix Counseling Center.
Professional Resource Links
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Gaston County Department of Social Services
- Cleveland County Department of Social Services
- Lincoln County Department of Social Services
- Gaston County Department of Health and Human Services
- Cleveland County Health Department
- Lincoln County Health Department
- Partners Behavioral Health
- Vaya Health
- NCDHHS (North Carolina Division of Health and Human Services)
- United Way | Gaston County – Cleveland County – Lincoln County
Our first goal is to relieve the immediate pain and trauma resulting from the crisis. The next step is to provide the ongoing support that’s needed for long-term healing or recovery.
Wherever you are in Gaston, Lincoln or Cleveland counties, we’re ready to help. We have two Crisis & Recovery Centers, three outpatient facilities, a Mobile Crisis Team and a halfway house for women’s substance abuse.
HELP AVAILABLE 24/7/365
Our Gaston and Cleveland Crisis and Recovery Centers are open 24/7/365 — and our 24-Hour Crisis Line is always available every hour, every day of the year.
AFFORDABLE FOR ALL
At Phoenix, we believe cost should never be a barrier to getting the help you need. Our services are available on a sliding scale, which means you pay what you can afford. We also accept Medicaid and health insurance policy payments.