Phoenix is committed to providing easy access to a comprehensive range of behavioral health services in the Gaston, Lincoln, and Cleveland county communities. We deliver a continuum of care that includes:
- Crisis stabilization.
- Inpatient, facility based crisis services for both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Outpatient (enhanced and basic) services for both menthal health and substance use disorders.
- Adolescent crisis and outpatient services.
- Domestic violence/sexual assault/trauma services.
- Women's residential services.
- Guardianship services.
Our person-centered system of care is grounded in evidence-based practices emphasizing work with consumers and their families to optimize quality of life and successful functioning within the community. Our accessible network of Residential, Mobile Crisis Services, Partial Hospitalization, Comprehensive and Intensive Outpatient Addiction Counseling and Family Services forms the mainstay of our system. Along with these programs, we continuously develop services in response to the needs of our consumers and the community.